Tilting Object (eye) in respect with image plane in sequential mode

Tilting Object (eye) in respect with image plane in sequential mode

Author
Sahar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)

Group: Forum Members
Hi
I have problem with tilting object in lens data. I have made a system with two parts of propagation and imaging. The propagation part has a tilt of 33 degree in respect with imaging system and the object is along with imaging system that I have used coordinate break for this part. Now I want to tilt object towards sides and also up & down in respect with imaging lens and analyse the results. But because my object is eye with a conic shape, I cannot use tilted surface instead of standard; and when I try to use coordinate break for this purpose it just tilts all other parts of imaging system and not the object.

Could anyone please help me in this regard. Thanks.

Mark Moores
Mark Moores
Forum Member
Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)Forum Member (1.1K reputation)

See this link:

https://customers.zemax.com/os/resources/learn/knowledgebase/how-to-tilt-and-decenter-a-sequential-optical-comp

Sahar
Sahar
Forum Newbie
Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)Forum Newbie (15 reputation)

Thanks!

GO